If you have been using GoldMine for some time, you’ll know how easy it is to schedule calls, next actions, appointments and so on. However, did you know that you can create a filter or a group for say, all of your prospects and then schedule 10 calls per day to ensure you are keeping track of all your new enquiries? If not, this is what you need to...
1. First, create your filter.
2. Then start scheduling a call as you normally would. I typed “Prospect FUP” into the reference. From the drop-down next to contact linking select Filter or group. (Note: this is for GoldMine 8.5 and higher).
3. After selecting your filter or group you’ll notice the contact name is replaced with the filter name.
4. Then select your options from the Series tab.
5. When everything is set click Schedule and a call will be scheduled to all of your contacts in the filter!